The Silva Pro Line Ranger ATEX Headtorch is based on the Silva Ranger Pro, a headlamp that has been a significant success in industrial and military environments. This version with its ATEX certification is safe for use in hazardous environments as explained in the documentation supplied with the headtorch.
The Silva Pro Line Ranger ATEX features Silva’s Intelligent Light distribution technology. This system gives you a strong forward beam that can extend out to 32 metres but it also gives you peripheral vision to the sides and right in front of you so you are fully aware of your immediate surroundings as well as where you are headed for.
The Silva Pro Line Ranger ATEX Headtorch is waterproof as well as having a rugged casing that will see it through a long life of service.
- Hazardous environment use: See product documentation
- Attachment: Headband, helmet attachment
- Battery: 1 x AA
- Beam pattern: Intelligent Light optimised light distribution
- Bulb: 5 x white 5-mm LED
- Light modes: Max, med, min, blink
- Discharge time (max mode): 3 hrs
- Discharge time (med mode): 10 hrs
- Discharge time (min mode): 20 hrs
- Beam distance: 32 m
- Light output: 34 lumens
- Water resistance: IPX7 waterproof
- ATEX classification: Ex ic IIB T4 Gc
- Weight (incl batteries): 75 g